Site Meter .} .bs.com <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1689581272246843223?origin\x3dhttp://shattered-heartx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ YOUR GIRL



` C Y N T H I A {♥}
Officially 16 . Not any older .
Proud to be LEO
UnAttached & Available .
Adore ♥ My Precious Phone .
Simply live in SINGAPORE, Tampines
07-08-1993 is alwys remembered ;
Once a PRIMARY;
Once a SPF;
Officially in SIMEI ITE:


Msn | Friendster | FaceBook ♥

♥ SWEET MOMENTS


♥ LOVE SONG



♥ LOVE ESCAPE

Tag me if you wanna be LINK-ED !

&! Click Here.♥ (:


A
Amanda
Ariel
Ameline

B
Bernard
Brandon
Bronza

C
Crazinatics 4G
Christine

D
Daniel
Darren

E
Eric

G
Germanda

J
Jeanette
Jiayi
Jianwei

K
Kelly
Kokpeng

N
Natalie

S
Sinyee
Seehian
ShuPing

T
The Girls' Brigade 44th

W
Weimin
Waikin
Wei kiat

♥ OUR MEMORIES

♥ CREDITS

x x x x x
Image made with Photoshop CS2

Monday, June 15, 2009 ' 6:00 PM ♥


Don't speak. I can't believe this is happening .
Our situation isn't right .
Get real, who you playing with .
I never thought you'd be like this .
You were supposed to be there by my side ...

When you say that you want me
..
I just don't believe it ..
You're always ready to give upand never turn around ..

But what if I need you baby ?
Would you even try to save me ?
Or would you find some lame excuses to never be true ?
What if I said I loved you ?
Would you be the one to run to ?
Or would you watch me walk away without a fight ?

I'm so sick of worrying that ya gonna quit over anything .

I could trip and you'd let go like that .
And everything that we ever were seems to fade but not the hurt .
'Cause you don't know the good things from the bad .
When I say that I want you ,
You know that I mean it .
And in my hour of weakness ..
There's still time to try .

But what if I need you baby ?
Would you even try to save me ?
Or would you find some lame excuses to never be true ?
What if I said I loved you ?
Would you be the one to run to ?
Or would you watch me walk away without a fight ?

Every time I speak you try and stop me .
'Cause every little thing I say is wrong .
You say you're noticing but you never see .
This is who I really am that you can believe .
Make me wanna know right now ..
Is it me you'll leave without ..
Or would you change your mind ..

But what if I need you baby ?
Would you even try to save me ?
Or would you find some lame excuses to never be true ?
What if I said I loved you ?
Would you be the one to run to ?
Or would you watch me walk away without a fight ?..




{ everything about you is LOVE ♥
our L 爱 V E promises }