Site Meter .} .bs.com <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1689581272246843223?origin\x3dhttp://shattered-heartx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ YOUR GIRL



` C Y N T H I A {♥}
Officially 16 . Not any older .
Proud to be LEO
UnAttached & Available .
Adore ♥ My Precious Phone .
Simply live in SINGAPORE, Tampines
07-08-1993 is alwys remembered ;
Once a PRIMARY;
Once a SPF;
Officially in SIMEI ITE:


Msn | Friendster | FaceBook ♥

♥ SWEET MOMENTS


♥ LOVE SONG



♥ LOVE ESCAPE

Tag me if you wanna be LINK-ED !

&! Click Here.♥ (:


A
Amanda
Ariel
Ameline

B
Bernard
Brandon
Bronza

C
Crazinatics 4G
Christine

D
Daniel
Darren

E
Eric

G
Germanda

J
Jeanette
Jiayi
Jianwei

K
Kelly
Kokpeng

N
Natalie

S
Sinyee
Seehian
ShuPing

T
The Girls' Brigade 44th

W
Weimin
Waikin
Wei kiat

♥ OUR MEMORIES

♥ CREDITS

x x x x x
Image made with Photoshop CS2

Thursday, July 2, 2009 ' 9:19 PM ♥


Cynthia, i am justin.
I managed to get your password and user by forcing aloysius and kai xiong.Please do not be mad at me. I am truly sorry.But the way i saw you and aloysius together that day , my heart broke into a million pieces like the star in the galaxy.

Last year at your birthday, i hope you like that Guess clutch i gave you. The reason is because i did not see you using it. It really hurts me when you rejected me twice. Yet, i chose to hold on.
Now, the way you and aloysius are acting towards each other really disturbed me. I feel lost and hurt without you.

Aloysius, i hope you will leave Cynthia. Even though i am going to battle against many suitors. I will be that bee spray you will use to chase and kill the rest. I want to be with you the rest of my life, because i truly love you. I hope you will not accept Aloysius. I know it is selfish of me. However, i want you to know this cynthia. I will be true to you. I really like you although kai xiong ask me to give up on you ,but i wont easily give up until the end .

I would not be like the white spectacle guy in your school. Timid and coward. No, i would not do such a thing. For it is stated in my life, if i choose to love, i will have the guts to follow, just like what aloysius had mention.

Neither would i be the guy who flirts around and made you worry and cry. I would not go round pretending to be a girl. No, a guy is a guy with two balls and a thing. I would not pretend to have a Virgina.

Sorry aloysius. Forgive my straight forwardness. But i hope we will still remain as brothers.

{ everything about you is LOVE ♥
our L 爱 V E promises }