Site Meter .} .bs.com <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1689581272246843223?origin\x3dhttp://shattered-heartx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ YOUR GIRL



` C Y N T H I A {♥}
Officially 16 . Not any older .
Proud to be LEO
UnAttached & Available .
Adore ♥ My Precious Phone .
Simply live in SINGAPORE, Tampines
07-08-1993 is alwys remembered ;
Once a PRIMARY;
Once a SPF;
Officially in SIMEI ITE:


Msn | Friendster | FaceBook ♥

♥ SWEET MOMENTS


♥ LOVE SONG



♥ LOVE ESCAPE

Tag me if you wanna be LINK-ED !

&! Click Here.♥ (:


A
Amanda
Ariel
Ameline

B
Bernard
Brandon
Bronza

C
Crazinatics 4G
Christine

D
Daniel
Darren

E
Eric

G
Germanda

J
Jeanette
Jiayi
Jianwei

K
Kelly
Kokpeng

N
Natalie

S
Sinyee
Seehian
ShuPing

T
The Girls' Brigade 44th

W
Weimin
Waikin
Wei kiat

♥ OUR MEMORIES

♥ CREDITS

x x x x x
Image made with Photoshop CS2

Saturday, August 8, 2009 ' 11:00 PM ♥













saw this video that all my friends had cried aft seeing ystd .
e video was realli touchin , aft watchin i cried toos .
its realli touchin .
e lyrics was meaningful toos thou .
e video is 'because i'm a girl - kiss'
here's e tanslated lyrics :

I just can't understand the ways
Of all the men and their mistakes.
You give them all your heart,
and then they rip it all away...
You told me how much you loved me
And how our love was meant to be.
And i believed in you, i thought that
you would set me free...

You should've just told me the truth
That i wasn't the girl for you...
Still i didn't have a clue
So my heart depended on you...
Whoah
Although i'll say 'i hate u' now
Although i'll shout and curse you out...
I'll always have love for you
Because i am a girl

Been told a man will leave you cold
Get sick of you and bored...
I know that it's no lie
I gave my all still i just cry
Never again will i be fooled, to give my all
When nothing's true...
I won't be played again,
but i will fall in love again...

You should've just told me the truth
That i wasn't the girl for you...
Still i didn't have a clue
So my heart depended on you...

don't take advantage of a girl's willingness
to do anything for love
and her caring instinct
i didn't know that to be born as a girl
and to be loved was so hard
although i will curse you i'll still miss you
since i am a girl, to whom love is everything
although i will curse you i'll still miss you
since i am a girl, to whom love is everything

{the pain
it's not enough to describe how i feel
we were so happy together
but I know now
I've been blind
you told me that you'd never let me down
whenever I needed you
you'd always be here
I can forgive but I cant forget
even though you hurt me
I still love you}

{don't take advantage of a girl's willingness
to do anything for love
and her caring instinct}

{ everything about you is LOVE ♥
our L 爱 V E promises }