Site Meter .} .bs.com <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1689581272246843223?origin\x3dhttp://shattered-heartx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ YOUR GIRL



` C Y N T H I A {♥}
Officially 16 . Not any older .
Proud to be LEO
UnAttached & Available .
Adore ♥ My Precious Phone .
Simply live in SINGAPORE, Tampines
07-08-1993 is alwys remembered ;
Once a PRIMARY;
Once a SPF;
Officially in SIMEI ITE:


Msn | Friendster | FaceBook ♥

♥ SWEET MOMENTS


♥ LOVE SONG



♥ LOVE ESCAPE

Tag me if you wanna be LINK-ED !

&! Click Here.♥ (:


A
Amanda
Ariel
Ameline

B
Bernard
Brandon
Bronza

C
Crazinatics 4G
Christine

D
Daniel
Darren

E
Eric

G
Germanda

J
Jeanette
Jiayi
Jianwei

K
Kelly
Kokpeng

N
Natalie

S
Sinyee
Seehian
ShuPing

T
The Girls' Brigade 44th

W
Weimin
Waikin
Wei kiat

♥ OUR MEMORIES

♥ CREDITS

x x x x x
Image made with Photoshop CS2

Monday, November 9, 2009 ' 11:39 PM ♥


I shouldn't love you but I want to
I just can't turn away
I shouldn't see you but I can't move
I can't look away

And I don't know how to be fine when I'm not
'cause I don't know how to make a feeling stop

Just so you know
This feeling's taking control of me
And I can't help it
I won't sit around; I can't let him win now
Thought you should know
I've tried my best to let go of yo u
But I don't want to
I just gotta say it all
Before I go
Just so you know

It's getting hard to be around you
There's so much I can't say
Do you want me to hide the feelings
And look the other way

And I don't know how to be fine when I'm not
'cause I don't know how to make a feeling stop

This emptiness is killing me
And I'm wondering why I've waited so long
Looking back I realize
It was always there just never spoken
I'm waiting here...Been waiting here

{ everything about you is LOVE ♥
our L 爱 V E promises }