Site Meter .} .bs.com <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1689581272246843223?origin\x3dhttp://shattered-heartx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ YOUR GIRL



` C Y N T H I A {♥}
Officially 16 . Not any older .
Proud to be LEO
UnAttached & Available .
Adore ♥ My Precious Phone .
Simply live in SINGAPORE, Tampines
07-08-1993 is alwys remembered ;
Once a PRIMARY;
Once a SPF;
Officially in SIMEI ITE:


Msn | Friendster | FaceBook ♥

♥ SWEET MOMENTS


♥ LOVE SONG



♥ LOVE ESCAPE

Tag me if you wanna be LINK-ED !

&! Click Here.♥ (:


A
Amanda
Ariel
Ameline

B
Bernard
Brandon
Bronza

C
Crazinatics 4G
Christine

D
Daniel
Darren

E
Eric

G
Germanda

J
Jeanette
Jiayi
Jianwei

K
Kelly
Kokpeng

N
Natalie

S
Sinyee
Seehian
ShuPing

T
The Girls' Brigade 44th

W
Weimin
Waikin
Wei kiat

♥ OUR MEMORIES

♥ CREDITS

x x x x x
Image made with Photoshop CS2

Saturday, December 12, 2009 ' 1:04 PM ♥



Especially for you
I wanna let you know what I was
Going through
All the time we were apart I thought
Of you
You were in my heart
My love never changed
I still feel the same

Especially for you
I wanna tell you I was feeling that
Way too
And if dreams were wings, you
Know
I would have flown to you
To be where you are
No matter how far
And now that Im next to you

No more dreaming about
Tomorrow
Forget the loneliness and the sorrow
Ive got to say
Its all because of you

And now were back together,
Together
I wanna show you my heart is so true
And all the love I have is
Especially for you

Especially for you
I wanna tell you, you mean all the world to me
How Im certain that our love was
Meant to be
You changed my life
You showed me the way
And now Im next to you

Ive waited long enough to find you
I wanna put all the hurt behind you
And I wanna bring out the love
Inside you
Now were back together
I wanna show you my heart is so true
And all the love I have is
specially for you

You were in my heart
My love never changed
And now that Im next to you
No more dreaming about
Tomorrow
Forget the loneliness and the
Sorrow
Ive got to say
Its all because of you

time pass so slowly wifout u .

{ everything about you is LOVE ♥
our L 爱 V E promises }